Government legislation states that End Point Assessments must be delivered by a separate body to the employer and training provider.
As a registered End Point Assessment organisation, ECQN is responsible for ensuring that End Point Assessments are valid, reliable, comparable, manageable and minimise bias.
- maintaining credibility and value in the design and application of our specifications and assessment tools
- ensuring people and resources involved in EPA design and delivery are ‘fit-for-purpose’ and understand the industry sector they are working in
- working collaboratively with training providers, employers, colleges, independent assessors
- quality assuring the delivery of EPAs, using a risk-based approach
- providing regular training and standardisation activities
- ensuring continuous professional development of people involved in assessments and quality assurance of our EPAs
- ensuring high quality reporting and management of information